Author Topic: NEW Controlled Food System Is Now In Place And They Will Stop At Nothing To Accelerate Their Control  (Read 897 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

NEW Controlled Food System Is Now In Place And They Will Stop At Nothing To Accelerate Their Control

https://home.solari.com/new-controlled-food-system-is-now-in-place-and-they-will-stop-at-nothing-to-accelerate-their-control/

This is an older (2022), long read, but a good primer on what is happening in the agri industry with vertical and indoor farming. These are not necessarily GMO crops, but their entire nutrient input and growth cycle is controlled, in a controlled environment, with the stated intent of replacing traditional farming.

These goals are promoted as a "reset", and that's a trigger word for me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Holy Shit! Talk about tyrrany. Now I know where Kerry is getting his talking points. And it isn't about the climate.  It is going to take me several read throughs to absorb it all. Thanks for posting @Smokin Joe

:bkmk:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 09:45:51 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

O'Bammy and Gates are involved -- any question as to the validity of what is coming our way?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
From here forth, homesteading will be a revolutionary act.
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

Offline Smokin Joe

From here forth, homesteading will be a revolutionary act.
Can Lidar see through camo netting?

And other questions for next year's garden...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Holy Shit! Talk about tyrrany. Now I know where Kerry is getting his talking points. And it isn't about the climate.  It is going to take me several read throughs to absorb it all. Thanks for posting @Smokin Joe

:bkmk:
You are welcome @bigheadfred. It's a year or so old, but now we are really beginning to see the pieces fall into place. What might have been viewed as Conspiracy Theory is a fact, and part of a plan that puts other parts of the picture in context. 

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️