Author Topic: Ultra Right CEO reveals 'record-breaking' sales on limited-edition beer can featuring Trump's mugsho  (Read 731 times)

Online libertybele

This country has indeed gone crazy. @sneakypete and @Right_in_Virginia  I hope you are able to get yours before they sell out.  :laugh:

Ultra Right CEO reveals 'record-breaking' sales on limited-edition beer can featuring Trump's mugshot

Ultra Right, the beer brand that launched as a "woke-free" Bud Light beer alternative, raked in half a million dollars in just 12 hours after it released a special edition can that featured the historic mugshot of former President Trump.

The first ever mugshot of a former president was taken of Trump in August after he was indicted in Georgia on 13 charges related to alleged efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in the state.

Seth Weathers, CEO of Conservative Dad's Ultra Right Beer, responded shortly after Trump's mugshot went viral by launching a limited-edition collector's can in opposition to the charges made against the former president, who is seeking re-election in 2024.

Weathers told FOX Business that the beer sales were equivalent to over five tractor loads of cans, in what the businessman described as "the most sought-after collector beer can in American history."........

"We knew people would go wild over these collector cans, but we had no idea the response would be this crazy," said Weathers in a press released shared first with FOX Business. He went on to predict the sales will likely top $2M by 11:59PM Sunday when the special edition can officially goes off the market............

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ultra-right-record-breaking-sales-beer-donald-trumps-mugshot
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This country has indeed gone crazy. @sneakypete and @Right_in_Virginia  I hope you are able to get yours before they sell out.  :laugh:

And sell out they will!  (Is marketing ingenuity now a "no-no" for true conservatives?  ---- Asking for a friend  88devil )

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The New "Billy Beer"  No taste Less filling
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Good for him.

Getting a new beer brand onto the market with all the regulatory hurdles and distributor bottlenecks there are is a major achievement. He's found his market and is rolling with it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

The New "Billy Beer"  No taste Less filling

That's exactly what this reminds me of.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Good for him.

Getting a new beer brand onto the market with all the regulatory hurdles and distributor bottlenecks there are is a major achievement. He's found his market and is rolling with it.

It fills a niche after the BUD light debacle
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy