Author Topic: Border Patrol Agent Bloodied in Attack by Illegal With “RAT” Tattooed on Head  (Read 216 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol Agent Bloodied in Attack by Illegal With “RAT” Tattooed on Head

Border Hawk
Sep 25, 2023
1 min

A Border Patrol agent was left bloodied and injured during a confrontation with an illegal alien who bore the word “RAT” tattooed into his forehead, according to reports.

Former Texas Congresswoman Mayra Flores, whose husband works with U.S. Border Patrol, shared disturbing images of two men covered in blood over the weekend along with a brief explanation.

“This is the type of violence that is being exerted on Border Patrol Agents by those who don’t want to be apprehended,” Flores wrote on social media.

“The suspect was encountered by Border Patrol near McAllen, Texas, and was labeled a rat by the cartels. Please pray for our men and women in uniform.”

https://borderhawk.blog/border-patrol-agent-bloodied-in-attack-by-illegal-with-rat-tattooed-on-head/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson