Author Topic: Meet Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Scientist Who Doesn’t Know the Difference Between A Man and Woman  (Read 484 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

America Insider
Meet Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Scientist Who Doesn’t Know the Difference Between A Man and Woman
Opinion by Andrew Rodriguez

1d

Popular liberal scientist and pseudo-intellectual Neil deGrasse Tyson struggled to understand why millions of Americans oppose biological males competing in women’s sports.

Tyson dismissed conservatives as being “completely ridiculous.” Tyson argued that people can have “the gender of our choice.”

“The XX, XY chromosomes are insufficient,” the scientist bizarrely stated. “Because when we wake up in the morning, we exaggerate whatever feature we want to portray the gender of our choice.” (Trending: Democrat Abruptly Leaves Party, Joins GOP)

“Suppose no matter my chromosomes today, I feel 80% female, 20% male. Now I’m going to I’m going to put on makeup,” he continued.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/meet-neil-degrasse-tyson-a-scientist-who-doesn-t-know-the-difference-between-a-man-and-woman/ar-AA1huLtm?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9799674d97914430a15028b145902b8a&ei=67
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
When they coined the term Lunatic Fringe they meant this guy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
“Suppose no matter my chromosomes today, I feel 80% female, 20% male. Now I’m going to I’m going to put on makeup,” he continued.

So if I "FEEL" like a Taliban Islamic extremist tomorrow I can go out and shoot homosexuals/transsexuals/deviants and it is ok.... Feelings on biological truths are like passing gas, they go every direction often smell, but are still just farts.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 04:58:43 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....