Author Topic: Video: The WEF “Agenda Contributor” Announces The Next Crisis – Here’s What’s Next  (Read 429 times)

Offline American Girl

Here we go...

Never forget that the WEF demons are really trying to sell you on the lie that being a slave is going to be amazing.

https://redstatenation.com/video-the-wef-agenda-contributor-announces-the-next-crisis-heres-whats-next/

Offline PeteS in CA

Saving folks from the ad-and-pop--up laden webpage, the "next" "crisis" is water. Specifically water suitable for agriculture and human consumption. If you think this is totally phony, try swimming in the Ganges, Yangze, etc. It is a problem in many countries, made worse in some countries by the UN drilling wells without first testing if the water is safe to drink (e.g. in Bangladesh, where many wells' water has an unsafe arsenic content)*.

* My church supports a well-drilling charity. I verified with them that they do test the safety of the water from their wells.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The notion water is safe in the USA is so far from the truth.  But it is relevant.  Safe compared to what?  Well, I like to use the Jim Jones Cocktail to compare.  Unlike a JJC, it will not kill you in 15-20 minutes, but it does take 10 +/- years off your life.

The Safest water to consume is distilled water.  @nd is RO water, but it will cost more over time to produce each gallon, and the quality declines with each drop through the system.

No one inspects bottled water, so it is not safe.  Loma Linda Hospital did a study year ago, and of the top 25 water bottlers in California, only 1 in 25 produced the quality of water indicated on the label.  ONE!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis