Author Topic: The ‘no evidence’ claim about Biden corruption is looking increasingly ridiculous  (Read 564 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The ‘no evidence’ claim about Biden corruption is looking increasingly ridiculous
Opinion by David Harsanyi

Joe Biden’s defenders have been on a wild ride this past year.

It began with them arguing that the president knew absolutely nothing about his family’s influence-peddling business to arguing that it’s no big deal that ChiCom wire payoffs happen to have Biden’s home address listed on them.

The quality of the excuses, unsurprisingly, has been deteriorating rapidly.

They largely entail repeating the words “no” and “evidence” in a perpetual loop.

But this week, when James Comer released financial records of Hunter Biden receiving two wire transfers totaling $260,000 in 2019 from Beijing with the president’s Delaware home listed as the beneficiary address, the White House jumped into action.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-no-evidence-claim-about-biden-corruption-is-looking-increasingly-ridiculous/ar-AA1ht3kq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=372428a06bc249e9a71325d18254e420&ei=60
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It doesn't matter because there is no way in hell that retard is going to get convicted of anything. The DNC just won't allow it to happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

They will continue to ignore the evidence until they can’t

There is plenty of evidence. You have to admire the left tenacity to still ignore the overwhelming evidence.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

They will continue to ignore the evidence until they can’t

There is plenty of evidence. You have to admire the left tenacity to still ignore the overwhelming evidence.

Well, they've had plenty of practice ignoring the rest of reality for decades.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, they've had plenty of practice ignoring the rest of reality for decades.

@Kamaji

And they will have zero problems ignoring all this for the rest of their lives.

Being a Dim means that reality is whatever you want it to be.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!