Author Topic: Trans High School Cross Country Athlete — Who Ranked Horribly In Boys’ Division — Now Dominating Aga  (Read 406 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trans High School Cross Country Athlete — Who Ranked Horribly In Boys’ Division — Now Dominating Against Girls
Story by Andrew Powell •

This is the type of story that will make you livid if you’re a girl dad like me.

While most of us will be in front of our televisions enjoying football over the weekend (I know I will), the 22nd edition of the Maine Cross Country Festival of Champions will also be taking place, with one competitor in particular, Soren Stark-Chessa, creating a crap load of buzz for all of the wrong reasons.

Stark-Chessa, who is a biological male, ran in the boys’ division last year as a freshman for the Coast Waldorf School in Freeport, Maine, according to YourNews’ Shawn McBreiairty.

Running in the 5k of the boys’ division, Stark-Chessa ranked 172nd. Now as a sophomore running in the girls’ division, Stark-Chessa has shot up the charts to No. 4, dominating the opposition.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/trans-high-school-cross-country-athlete-who-ranked-horribly-in-boys-division-now-dominating-against-girls/ar-AA1hsFGX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=372428a06bc249e9a71325d18254e420&ei=32
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson