Author Topic: Scientists study consciousness after death with surprising results  (Read 703 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scientists study consciousness after death with surprising results
« on: September 30, 2023, 11:41:32 pm »
Scientists study consciousness after death with surprising results
Jazz Shaw 4:31 PM on September 30, 2023

One of the obvious reasons that human beings’ destiny after they shuffle off this mortal coil is such an enduring mystery is that nobody ever comes back to tell us what really happens. Or do they? This is a question that has been the subject of intense speculation, particularly among people who focus on paranormal phenomena. Referred to frequently as “near-death experiences,” (NDEs) people do sometimes undergo what most doctors would refer to as “death,” including a complete cessation of brainwave activity, but are then “brought back to life.” And some of them claim to have memories of that period when they were supposedly dead. But some scientists have been delving into the topic as well, including a team at New York University. They measured the brainwaves of people who were in the process of dying and somehow concluded that they may have been experiencing “new dimensions of reality” while passing on from this realm. (Vice)

Scientists have witnessed brain patterns in dying patients that may correlate to commonly reported “near-death” experiences (NDEs) such as lucid visions, out-of-body sensations, a review of one’s own life, and other “dimensions of reality,” reports a new study. The results offer the first comprehensive evidence that patient recollections and brain waves point to universal elements of NDEs.

During an expansive multi-year study led by Sam Parnia, an intensive care doctor and an associate professor in the department of medicine at NYU Langone Health, researchers observed 567 patients in 25 hospitals around the world as they underwent cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) after suffering heart attacks, most of which were fatal.

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/09/30/scientists-study-consciousness-after-death-with-surprising-results-n581462
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Scientists study consciousness after death with surprising results
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2023, 01:40:59 pm »
Yeah,I can believe that.

I  used to have nightmares about waking up  in a coffin when I was a child. I can't be the only  one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Scientists study consciousness after death with surprising results
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 03:50:22 pm »
Yeah,I can believe that.

I  used to have nightmares about waking up  in a coffin when I was a child. I can't be the only  one.

@sneakypete that is why I want to be cremated , plus I am asking they remove something vital like my heart before they put me in.

I think it is a logical fear based on way back when when people were buried with a string around their finger and it would loop up to a bell on the ground. If you rang the bell they would dig you back up.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️