Author Topic: Florida teacher, Disney employees among 219 arrested in human trafficking operation  (Read 286 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida teacher, Disney employees among 219 arrested in human trafficking operation
NEWS
COLLIN JONESSeptember 30, 2023

A human trafficking operation that was carried out in Polk County, Florida earlier this month has reportedly led to more than 219 arrests, including a high school teacher, three Disney employees, and a number of illegal immigrants.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said on Thursday that the results of the operation ultimately led to the arrest of 119 prostitutes, 21 of whom may have been victims of human trafficking, according to WTVT.

The two suspects who were charged with human trafficking were in the U.S. illegally. Freddy Escalona, 30, and Maria Guzman, 36, were charged with human trafficking and receiving proceeds from prostitution.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/florida-teacher-disney-employees-among-219-arrested-in-human-trafficking-operation
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson