Author Topic: Hunter Biden’s daughter Naomi repped Peru while living in the White House: public records  (Read 691 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden’s daughter Naomi repped Peru while living in the White House: public records
By Jon Levine   
Published Sep. 30, 2023, 8:34 a.m. ET

International relations seem to run in the family.

Hunter Biden’s eldest daughter Naomi worked as a lawyer on behalf of the government of Peru at the same time she was living at the White House with her granddad, President Joe Biden, a review of public records shows.

Naomi Biden, 29, joined the Washington DC-based law firm Arnold & Porter in January 2021 — the same month Joe Biden was sworn in as the nation’s 46th president.

She had previously been a Summer associate at the firm in 2019.

In September 2021 she appeared in a filing disclosing that she was providing legal representation for the government of Peru in a case brought by Worth Capital Holdings 27 LLC, which claimed the country was interfering in their operation of an oil refinery in the southern Amazon.

The company sought $590 million in damages.

The case is still ongoing and Naomi Biden’s specific role is unclear.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/30/hunter-bidens-daughter-represented-peru-while-living-in-the-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
WTF?  The Biden Whitehouse is an Air BNB for his relatives? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

The Post also notes that Naomi had quite the nice ride to the elite law firm – having attended the capital’s elite Sidwell Friends School in the summer of 2011 while Joe Biden was Vice President. She then worked as an aide for then-Majority Leader Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV).

More recently, Naomi was pictured and videotaped posing with Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky, and having a conversation with his daughter, Karina Zlochevsky.

“She is very excited to join us. Maybe we can find her a job now that she’s graduating college,” Hunter Biden wrote to Burisma CFO, Vadym Pozharsky, according to emails from his abandoned laptop, the Post further reports.

And I thought the Clinton's were bad.  This family takes corruption to a new level.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There is sure a lot of countries breaking bread at Biden's table.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There is sure a lot of countries breaking bread at Biden's table.

Yup and we just get the crumbs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

And I thought the Clinton's were bad.  This family takes corruption to a new level.

No kidding...Sheez

Yet, we are still told, "no evidence"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Remind me again how many years Paul Manafort was sentenced to for failing to register as a foreign agent?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

WTF?  The Biden Whitehouse is an Air BNB for his relatives?
Yes. Just like the Obama White House and "Ma Robinson" living there to take care of the daughters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hit bees de fambly  bidnez.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!