Author Topic: Elon Musk indicates 'pretty extreme individuals' are stealing into US during visit to beleaguered Ea  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elon Musk indicates 'pretty extreme individuals' are stealing into US during visit to beleaguered Eagle Pass: 'This is insane'
NEWS
JOSEPH MACKINNONSeptember 29, 2023

South African billionaire Elon Musk has long expressed concern about the "major crisis" at the border, where well over 5.8 million migrants have illegally stolen into the U.S. since President Joe Biden took office — including 232,927 just last month.

On Thursday, the owner of X donned a cowboy hat and aviator sunglasses, then set off for the beleaguered city of Eagle Pass, Texas, to see firsthand what he previously indicated the legacy media has ignored and the state's governor has officially deemed an "invasion."

Last week, thousands upon thousands of migrants crossed the Rio Grande into Eagle Pass, a city with a population of around 29,000 residents. The surge prompted Eagle Pass Mayor Roland Salinas Jr. to issue and sign an emergency declaration.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/elon-musk-observes-pretty-extreme-individuals-stealing-into-us-during-visit-to-beleaguered-eagle-pass
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson