Author Topic: U.S. Military Faces a Bleak Future – Exposing the Causes Behind Rapidly Declining Recruitment Rates  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Military Faces a Bleak Future – Exposing the Causes Behind Rapidly Declining Recruitment Rates

Recruitment efforts within the U.S. military are encountering major problems this year, with several branches struggling to meet their enlistment targets by as much as 25%. This problem stems from multiple factors, including concerns over obesity, a shift in patriotism among Gen Z, and restrictive policies towards candidates who have previously undergone therapy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/u-s-military-faces-a-bleak-future-exposing-the-causes-behind-rapidly-declining-recruitment-rates/ss-AA1hsjb9?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9717972fee77458da66f578b42832121&ei=29#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson