Author Topic: Shane Krauser For Mayor of Gilbert  (Read 1223 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Shane Krauser For Mayor of Gilbert
« on: September 30, 2023, 06:11:20 am »
Shane Krauser is running for mayor of Gilbert.

https://voteshanekrauser.com/

I heard this guy speak.  I liked him. 

He's pretty throw-down when it comes to a lot of stuff.

I am hoping he rubs off on my choice for mayor of Mesa.

We need some people who will tell the state and the feds to shove off.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Shane Krauser For Mayor of Gilbert
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 02:42:40 am »
And Gilbert itself is under turmoil with the issues associated with the "Gilbert Goons" who the police can't seem to shut down.

The Mayor has been challenged to resign NOW, but has determined to finish her term.  She recently announced she won't be seeking re-election.

I just hope one of these "goons" does not wind up on the wrong end of a shotgun or something.  The town is a little freaked out and it's amazing that the city can't get it under control. 

I suspect Krauser will not make to much of an issue out of it now...why ?  Because a young man (16 years old) died from a beating at the hands of the "Goons" and who wants to leverage that ?

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 02:50:47 am »
And Gilbert itself is under turmoil with the issues associated with the "Gilbert Goons" who the police can't seem to shut down.

The Mayor has been challenged to resign NOW, but has determined to finish her term.  She recently announced she won't be seeking re-election.

I just hope one of these "goons" does not wind up on the wrong end of a shotgun or something.  The town is a little freaked out and it's amazing that the city can't get it under control. 

I suspect Krauser will not make to much of an issue out of it now...why ?  Because a young man (16 years old) died from a beating at the hands of the "Goons" and who wants to leverage that ?

This has been going on for awhile. It isn't clear why the police haven't been able to identify these perps. They have online video of them attacking people and they are obviously carrying cell phones that provide their location. The suspicion is their parents are wealthy and connected.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 05:39:41 am »
This has been going on for awhile. It isn't clear why the police haven't been able to identify these perps. They have online video of them attacking people and they are obviously carrying cell phones that provide their location. The suspicion is their parents are wealthy and connected.

I think that is more than a suspicion.  And it should be highlighted.  I am so fed up with wealthy people protecting idiot kids.

Queen Creek Police Department Chief Randy Brice told The U.S. Sun that Snapchat has been cooperating with all preservation orders and search warrants amid their investigation.

However, the department declined to release any information on the evidence that has been obtained.

My guess is that they are scarred of stepping in it by releasing info.

And then you have.....

“There are parents of eyewitnesses and parents of investigative leads who are refusing to allow their children to talk to police,” McPherson said.

She said she believes that the eyewitnesses are afraid of retaliation while those possibly involved “don’t want to give up their lifestyle.”

I really believe Krauser would have put these people on notice and brought the law down around their heads. 

A young man died.  Several of these POS's need to go to prision for 30 years plus.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/10162353/gilbert-goons-parents-snapchat-warning/
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 05:43:31 am by HikerGuy83 »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 06:11:14 pm »
Here is a short Youtube Video on Krauser.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ShaneKrauser1

If this guy gets elected, it's one for the home team.  He might not last the entire term as one of his things would be to tell the FBI to stay out of Gilbert (and enforce it) unless it was a true juristictional situation.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 06:12:30 pm by HikerGuy83 »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 06:16:53 pm »
https://world.einnews.com/pr_news/675667560/shane-krauser-gears-up-for-one-of-arizona-s-most-important-races

Jed Lyons, a 24-old non-profit manager in Gilbert who has followed Krauser's campaign, said, "Shane Krauser's vision, knowledge, and experience has the real potential to ignite a firestorm across the country for how a town or city is to be run and how to check the troublesome maladministration happening at every level of government. Shane’s approach supersedes politics, and, consequently, there is a lot of excitement, hope, and optimism around his campaign."

And he's not lying.

I've heard the guy speak.  He's good.  I desperately hope he wins.

Mesa has a good conservative candidate, but he's not the charimatic type Shane is.