Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Michelle Obama enjoys a snorkeling session with a shirtless Tom Hanks and his wife Rita W  (Read 1011 times)

Offline mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Michelle Obama enjoys a snorkeling session with a shirtless Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson in Italy - before climbing aboard Steven Spielberg's $250 MILLION superyacht
    Michelle, 59, was pictured taking a boat ride with Tom, Steven, and their wives
    They enjoyed a day of snorkeling before heading back to Steven's lavish yacht
    She showed off her stunning figure in a white bathing suit for the outing
    READ MORE: Michelle looks somber during outing in Madrid

By Lillian Gissen For Dailymail.Com
Published: 16:56 EDT, 29 September 2023 | Updated: 17:32 EDT, 29 September 2023

Michelle Obama enjoyed a star-studded day out on sea off the coast Italy alongside a shirtless Tom Hanks and a slew of other famous faces.

The former First Lady, 59, who has spent the last few weeks enjoying a European vacation without her husband Barack, was pictured taking a boat ride with a dazzling array of A-listers including Tom and his wife, Rita Wilson, as well as acclaimed director Steven Spielberg, and his spouse, Kate Capshaw.

The group was seen exiting Steven's $250 million superyacht together near Portofino, getting onto a smaller vessel, which took them out for a day of snorkeling.

During the boat ride, the stars chatted as they soaked up the Italian sun and took in the stunning views. ...

Globull warming alert: "It's been reported that the enormous ship burns around 700 liters of fuel every hour even when it is not moving ..."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Globull warming alert: "It's been reported that the enormous ship burns around 700 liters of fuel every hour even when it is not moving ..."

Good Lord @mountaineer   you could have warned me about the picture of Michael.  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

I love the element of surprise.  And horror.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I love the element of surprise.  And horror.

You certainly gave us both. BTW, what the hell is wrong with that suit? It looks tuck friendly.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Check out the linked article.  She seems to have kept her frontal area pretty well protected from the camera's lens.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

I'd hit it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

I'd hit it.

I would hit you for hitting that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

nope. that's not a snorkel.

Offline Hoodat

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   I'd hit it.

Look Forrest....That ain't no box of chocolates.  I'm sure you'll always know what yer gonna get
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

With a car door doing 50.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

it's a male box, not a mailbox...  :laugh:

But I like how you think.  :cool:

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.