Author Topic: Video: A Student Knocks Down A Teacher In Flint, Michigan, With A Chair To Her Head – School’s Missi  (Read 369 times)

Offline American Girl

Words cannot describe how HORRIFIED I am seeing a teacher knocked out cold like this by a student.

In my day this would have been EXPULSION and ARREST by the local police.

The kids are not OK. The schools are not OK.

The civil and social fabric of society is in tatters. And I don’t know if it can be repaired at this point.

https://redstatenation.com/video-a-student-knocks-down-a-teacher-in-flint-michigan-with-a-chair-to-her-head-schools-mission-statement-makes-things-even-worse/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The civil and social fabric of society is in tatters. And I don’t know if it can be repaired at this point."

Regarding a particular demographic of society, Mr. Adams said it best:

Perhaps it would be best if the rest of us "separated ourselves" from those who are "unfixable"...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 10:01:06 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Note the demographics of the victim and the perpetrator.

No surprises there. **nononono*

It appears that one demographic is overrepresented as aggressors in these incidents.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis