Author Topic: GOP House investigation: Biden crime family raked in $30M more than bank records indicate  (Read 306 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GOP House investigation: Biden crime family raked in $30M more than bank records indicate
09/28/2023 // Belle Carter // 1.9K Views

House Republicans said recently that their investigations will not go in vain as they push for the impeachment of the current president. They forecasted that President Joe Biden and his family have already raked in more than $50 million from the family's illegal foreign affairs –  about $30 million more than bank records show thus far.

"Based on the evidence I've seen so far, I think the number is going to be north of $50 million that we're talking about here," Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said on Fox Business's "Mornings with Maria" last week.

In the course of their probes, the House Oversight Committee discovered several tranches of the family's business bank records, which exposed that the Biden crime family earned at least $20 million from business schemes in Romania, China, Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. In total, nine members of the first family accepted payments from their international business ventures, including two of Biden's grandchildren. "This will go down as one of the most politically corrupt presidents and families in U.S. history," Mace said back in July. "And we've got to show and prove it to the American people. We've got to show them everything that we have."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-28-gop-house-investigation-biden-crime-family-30m-more-than-bank-records-indicate.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If they ever reach the bottom of this corruption, it will shock and sicken, and it will encompass alot more than the Bidens.
The Republic is lost.