Author Topic: Investigation Into Biden’s Classified Docs Captures More Than Expected  (Read 298 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Investigation Into Biden’s Classified Docs Captures More Than Expected
Story by Mike Fishmore •
20h

The investigation into President Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents has expanded with federal prosecutors and FBI agents delving into records from the early days of the Obama administration and Biden’s Senate tenure.

This is much wider than previously believed. Some of the classified email chains date back to 2010.

Biden’s lawyers discovered ten classified documents at the Biden Penn Center at the University of Pennsylvania, prompting an FBI search. (Trending: Biden Breaks Texas Town’s All-Time Record)

Additional classified documents were also uncovered at Biden’s private residence in Delaware.

Biden and Secretary of State Blinken expressed “surprise” upon learning about the presence of classified documents in the president’s private possession.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/investigation-into-biden-s-classified-docs-captures-more-than-expected/ar-AA1hoV1V?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2e43159111624aa2882b0b1dc291b2b9&ei=40
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson