Author Topic: Rotterdam shootings: three killed including girl, 14, with man arrested  (Read 571 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Guardian
Pjotr Sauer in Amsterdam
Thu 28 Sep 2023

Police in the Netherlands have said three people, including a 14-year-old girl, were killed by a student who opened fire at a hospital and a flat in Rotterdam.

A 32-year-old man was arrested on Thursday after the shootings, which began in a flat and continued in a classroom of the nearby Erasmus medical centre. The lone gunman also started fires at both locations, police said.

(more)
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/28/dutch-police-hold-man-in-rotterdam-after-fatal-shootings
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Rotterdam shootings: three killed including girl, 14, with man arrested
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 03:30:25 am »
Me: Looks up Netherland's gun laws.... Very strict, have to be approved and "self defense" is not considered an option (gun clubs or shooting clubs about the only way)... So it is very expensive to get into the hobby by the time the government reams ya out looking for ways to deny your being allowed to own a gun. Shooting clubs ain't cheap, and can be even more picky than the government. Even the police/military aren't allowed to "own" guns and the ones used in "on-the-job" are owned by the police/military. So about the only folks with guns there are "FUDDS" .... 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Rotterdam shootings: three killed including girl, 14, with man arrested
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 04:54:29 am »
Do not believe the bourgeoisie capitalist pig lies! The only shootings are are the US because they have no gun control!
The Republic is lost.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Terror Cover-Up in the Netherlands: Medical Student and Animal Abuser, Fouad L., who is known to Police, Shoots Neighbors and Teacher Dead, Leftist Government Pretends Attacker is 'Far-Right Nazi' (Video)
 Amy MekSeptember 29, 20233 comments8 min read

The media’s deliberate avoidance of releasing Fouad’s photo, their use of initials to obscure his identity, the authorities’ refusal to reveal his nationality, and the fact that he was already known to the police have collectively fueled suspicions of a concerted effort to whitewash his identity and a troubling lack of transparency surrounding the case.

Rotterdam, Netherlands – September 28, 2023 – In a shocking and horrific attack that has sent shockwaves throughout the Netherlands and beyond, a 32-year-old medical student who was known to authorities named Fouad L. went on a deadly shooting rampage in Rotterdam, leaving three innocent people dead and plunging the city into chaos and grief. But as this tragedy unfolds, a disturbing narrative emerges – one of media manipulation and a left-wing government’s attempt to mold the attacker into a ‘far-right Nazi’ while going to great lengths to conceal his name and pictures.

The Initial Attack
The ordeal began on the fateful Thursday when Fouad L. targeted his own neighborhood, committing an act of unspeakable violence. He stormed into his neighbor’s home, a 39-year-old woman named Marlous, and mercilessly opened fire. Tragically, Marlous lost her life in the onslaught, while her 14-year-old daughter sustained grievous injuries. Despite the desperate efforts of medical professionals, the young girl’s life could not be saved, adding to the anguish of this harrowing event. Marlous and her daughter are said to have filed a complaint against Fouad. They may have paid for that with their lives. The community remains devastated by the loss of a mother and her beloved daughter.

https://rairfoundation.com/terror-cover-up-in-the-netherlands-medical-student-and-animal-abuser-fouad-l-who-was-known-to-police-shoots-neighbors-and-teacher-dead-leftist-government-pretends-attacker-is-a-far-right-nazi/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson