Author Topic: IRS agent said CNN has Hunter Biden email where Hunter claimed legal 'stuff' would go away under Bid  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IRS agent said CNN has Hunter Biden email where Hunter claimed legal 'stuff' would go away under Biden admin
In another message, Hunter Biden discusses giving away his family's 'only asset'
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published September 28, 2023 4:34pm EDT

The House Ways and Means Committee released a document on Wednesday showing an IRS agent relaying an inquiry from a CNN producer who claimed to have an email where Hunter Biden said that all of his "stuff" would go away once his father was elected president. To date, the alleged email has never become public.

"Documents show Hunter Biden and his business associates had access to the White House and Joe Biden’s advisors; Biden business associates were instructed to not ‘mention Joe being involved’; and official trips to Ukraine line up U.S. government actions and Hunter Biden’s financial bottom line," the Wednesday press release states.

"And, after the IRS began investigating these crimes, Hunter apparently "expected all of this ‘stuff’ to go away when his dad becomes President."

One of the documents involves IRS public affairs officer Justin Cole emailing two IRS officials involved in criminally investigating Hunter Biden and reporting that a CNN producer has an email from Hunter Biden where the president’s son said he was "not willing to accept" a plea deal and "expected all of this ‘stuff’ to go away when his dad becomes president."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/irs-agent-said-cnn-has-hunter-biden-email-where-hunter-claimed-legal-stuff-would-go-away-under-biden-admin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Lol

This gets  stinkier and stinkier the more information we get
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy