Author Topic: Video: Man in Biden-Harris Shirt ‘Welcomes’ Illegals into Our Country – Watch What Happens When Thr  (Read 613 times)

Offline American Girl

It's all virtue signaling and moral posturing until reality hits, and then you actually have to deal with the problem.

Perfect

Bro switched up real quick

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-man-in-biden-harris-shirt-welcomes-illegals-into-our-country-watch-what-happens-when-three-hondurans-show-up-at-his-doorstep/

Online LMAO

Not buying it

Not that the fact that there are lots of democrat hypocrites out there when it comes to their stance on illegal immigration when it impacts them

What are the chances of a guy wearing a Biden/Harris shirt at his house and having three Honduran’s  brought to his house and him having an obvious hypocritical reaction

These links to these news sites that this particular poster always has a link to are  a little sketchy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Not buying it

Not that the fact that there are lots of democrat hypocrites out there when it comes to their stance on illegal immigration when it impacts them

What are the chances of a guy wearing a Biden/Harris shirt at his house and having three Honduran’s  brought to his house and him having an obvious hypocritical reaction

These links to these news sites that this particular poster always has a link to are  a little sketchy

I saw this on an X feed I was browsing (maybe it was posted here elsewhere). I had the thought it was a setup. That this group of people were out trolling. There was video I saw from England where the reporter was asking people marching for migrants who were asked if they would let migrants stay in their homes. They all said no.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's all virtue signaling and moral posturing until reality hits, and then you actually have to deal with the problem.

Perfect

You remind me of someone.   Can't put my finger on it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

I saw this on an X feed I was browsing (maybe it was posted here elsewhere). I had the thought it was a setup. That this group of people were out trolling. There was video I saw from England where the reporter was asking people marching for migrants who were asked if they would let migrants stay in their homes. They all said no.

I might find it more believable if it was somebody who voted for Biden, but then was bitching about the number of migrants in their city

But this looks too set up to me
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy