Author Topic: Melania Trump 'quietly' renegotiated prenup with Donald ahead of potential second presidential term,  (Read 822 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Melania Trump ‘quietly’ renegotiated prenup with Donald ahead of potential second presidential term, legal woes: sources
By Ian Mohr   
Published Sep. 28, 2023, 5:13 p.m. ET

Sources tell Page Six that Melania Trump has “quietly” renegotiated her prenuptial agreement with Donald Trump in advance of his potentially serving a second term in the White House.

An insider told us of the agreement between the couple who married in 2005, “Over the last year, Melania and her team have been quietly negotiating a new ‘postnup’ agreement between herself and Donald Trump.”

The source further said, “This is at least the third time Melania has renegotiated the terms of her martial agreement,” but the source added that it’s not because the former first lady is going anywhere.

“Melania is most concerned about maintaining and increasing a substantial trust for their son, Barron,” 17, the same source familiar with Melania, 53, told Page Six.

The new agreement also provides for Melania, and spans money and property, according to the source.

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/09/28/melania-trump-quietly-renegotiated-donald-trump-prenup/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hope she got everything she asked for..she deserves it..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I hope she got everything she asked for..she deserves it..

She has put up with a lot, that's for sure and she made one fantastic First Lady.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She needs to kick Donny to the curb.  Who wants to be married to a convict.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Anonymous source - maybe true, maybe not.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Anonymous source - maybe true, maybe not.

Does it matter anymore?   Unless it is about Biden.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
She has put up with a lot, that's for sure and she made one fantastic First Lady.

She was the best part of his administration. She made up for the class and grace that he lacked.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline the OlLine Rebel

She is seriously a year younger than I am?

I was discomfitted ages ago in L.A. Apprentice when I see he had some woman too young for him displaying their baby.

I thought she was at a least a few years older than I.  Wow.

As to the prenup….I gather this has been an arrangement for some time.  In Don’s case, not bad since he kept screwing around.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

She was the best part of his administration. She made up for the class and grace that he lacked.

Dittoes.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is there a reason I am supposed to care?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️