Author Topic: The Brew: Oh, Brother. James Biden Offers New Revelations About Biden Family Dealings With Communist  (Read 442 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Brew: Oh, Brother. James Biden Offers New Revelations About Biden Family Dealings With Communist China as Impeachment Inquiry Opens
iStock.com/Motortion
By AL PERROTTA Published on September 28, 2023

The curtain goes up today on the House Impeachment Inquiry hearings into Joe Biden’s alleged bribery, corruption and abuse of power. Democrats are now willing to admit Hunter Biden used his connection to The Big Guy to make serious scratch. They’ll even admit that Joe discussed business with Hunter and met with his business associates. The new line is that it hasn’t been proven Joe Biden personally benefited. Did foreign individuals, companies or countries pour money into the Biden family with the expectation that Joe would use his government position to provide a benefit to those foreign interests?

The House will be laying out the evidence it has thus far that Joe Biden did, indeed, abuse his power and sell his influence. And evidence is released every day.

Biden’s Brother Cops to Effort to Help Chinese Energy Company With Close Ties to Xi Buy U.S. Energy Concern

President Joe Biden’s brother told the FBI the first family – including Hunter Biden – tried unsuccessfully to help a Chinese company buy U.S. energy assets and did so believing the firm’s leader was tied directly to Communist Chinese President Xi Jinping, according to explosive new documents made public Wednesday by the House Ways and Means Committee.

https://stream.org/the-brew-oh-brother-james-biden-offers-new-revelations-about-biden-family-dealings-with-communist-china-as-impeachment-inquiry-opens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden makes Nixon look like an Eagle Scout! :amen:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Biden Confirmed to FBI Family Tried to Help CEFC China Energy Co. Buy U.S. Energy Assets

Wendell Husebø 28 Sep 2023

James Biden, brother of President Joe Biden, confirmed to the FBI last year that his family tried to help CEFC China Energy Co. purchase a U.S. liquid natural gas facility in Louisiana, according to documents released Wednesday by the House Ways and Means Committee.

CEFC, closely linked to the CCP and Chinese President Xi Jinping, was chaired by Ye Jianming, an associate of Hunter Biden. James Biden told the FBI he personally met once with Jianming about CEFC’s interest in acquiring the liquid natural gas facility. 

“James B noted that RHB portrayed CEFC to him as Chairman Ye was a protégé of President Xi,” FBI agents noted in a memo.

“James B recalled that the life changing meeting was the deal with Monkey Island. Monkey Island was off the coast of Louisiana near the Gulf of Mexico. James B stated that there was room for a port to be developed and that the properties were pre-approved,” the FBI memo said. “The island was 50-100 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and that there was a clear passage to offload and load gas. CEFC was supposed to buy it from Greg Michaels (‘Michaels’) (the CEO and Owner in control of Monkey Island).”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/28/james-biden-confirmed-fbi-family-tried-help-cefc-china-energy-energy-assets/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Indeed he does.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Message from Hunter Biden to his uncle Jim: "you've been drawn into something for the purpose of protecting Dad".

https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/status/1707429448960684125
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

Back when Nixon was POTUS my father worked for a playground manufacturer. The company was working with with Don Nixon, the president's brother, in order to get a contract to build playgrounds in national parks. I don't know all the details, but based on what my father told me at the time, there was quite a bit of money paid to Don Nixon in order to secure the national park contract.  Apparently, using family members as a go-between is pretty common in politics, which is why so many on Capitol Hill are uninterested in Hunter Biden. Most of them probably have family members out there negotiating things every day, so if Biden is guilty, they're all guilty.

Offline mountaineer

Lawyerforlaws
@lawyer4laws

Hmmm ... Joe Biden insists he had Nothing to due with Hunter and Jim's Business...

From 2017:   Robert Fenet a Louisiana lawyer associated with a multimillion-dollar deal to ship natural gas from the US to China.

2:01 PM · Sep 28, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org