Author Topic: Biden impeachment: Managers outline plan of attack to take down president  (Read 331 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden impeachment: Managers outline plan of attack to take down president
by Max Thornberry, Breaking News Editor
 September 28, 2023 01:44 AM

By: Peter Cordi

House Republican leaders released an outline of their plan to carry out an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

Shortly after the second GOP presidential debate, Reps. James Comer (R-KY), Jim Jordan (R-OH), and Jason Smith (R-MO) shared a memo explaining the rationale and evidence for attempting to impeach Biden.

“The purpose of this inquiry — and at this stage, it is just that, an inquiry — is to determine whether sufficient grounds exist for the Committees to draft articles of impeachment against President Biden for consideration by the full House,” the chairmen wrote. “This impeachment inquiry will enable the Committees to gather information necessary to assess whether President Biden has engaged in impeachable conduct.”

Republicans opened several investigations into the president and his son, Hunter Biden, as soon as they gained control of the House and won leadership of various committees in 2022. Since then, the Committee on Oversight and Accountability, the Committee on the Judiciary, and the Committee on Ways and Means have revealed several allegations of corruption, bribery, and fraud involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/biden-impeachment-inquiry-managers-outline-plan-before-hearing
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden impeachment: Managers outline plan of attack to take down president
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 02:44:35 pm »
If only the military could come up with such an excellent strategy!!  Letting your enemy know your plan of attack in advance is a winner every time. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 02:47:42 pm »
They won't take Biden down, but they'll inflict a flesh wound upon his 2024 campaign effort ... as the Government shuts down because Congress didn't fulfill the responsibilities of their day job.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2023, 05:36:52 pm »
The only way that Biden is going to be taken down via impeachment is that the Senate is going to remove him. Not going to happen.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2023, 07:56:07 pm »
Democrats: You're just punishing Joe for being a loving father!

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
Have Democrats chosen their most annoying and stupid members to sit on this impeachment inquiry in the hope that they will discredit proceedings with their antics? It doesn’t work. Just exposes their party for what it has become.
2:37 PM · Sep 28, 2023

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1707474997160063186
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org