Author Topic: Conservatives, pundits name their winners and losers from 2nd GOP debate  (Read 199 times)

Offline libertybele

Conservatives, pundits name their winners and losers from 2nd GOP debate

Reactions from conservatives on social media are pouring in following the conclusion of the second GOP presidential debate on Fox Business on Wednesday night.

"I think the winners were Ron DeSantis and Doug Burgam," Fox News Host Will Cain posted on X. "This was what we expected in the first debate from DeSantis. It wasn’t a goodnight, in my estimation, for Nikki Haley and Tim Scott. When you constantly interrupt it usually diminishes yourself. I think that happened to Haley and Scott."

Conservative commentator Dana Loesch also posted on X that DeSantis "won this debate."

"He shot down bad faith arguments without seeming unpleasant and hit back with a record of achievements while rejecting clown show overtures. Everyone else on that stage is auditioning for VP, cable news, or a publisher."

"My debate power rankings tonight: 1. DeSantis 2. Burgum 3. Vivek 4. Nikki 5. Scott 6. Christy 7. Pence Yours?" Outkick Founder Clay Travis posted on X.

"DeSantis was the winner - easily," political commentator Meghan McCain posted on X.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/conservatives-pundits-name-winners-losers-2nd-gop-debate
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Conservatives, pundits name their winners and losers from 2nd GOP debate
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 02:23:41 pm »
Jesse Watters
@JesseBWatters

Who won the debate?

DeSantis.     
16.6%

Haley
4.2%

Ramaswamy
12.5%