Author Topic: Hunter Biden Referred to Selling Access to Joe Biden as ‘Keys’ to ‘My Family’s Only Asset’  (Read 267 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Referred to Selling Access to Joe Biden as ‘Keys’ to ‘My Family’s Only Asset’

Wendell Husebø 28 Sep 2023

Hunter Biden referenced selling access to President Joe Biden as “the keys” to “my family’s only asset,” according to messages from Hunter Biden’s iCloud backup released by the House Ways and Means Committee on Wednesday.

After voting to approve more disclosures on Wednesday from IRS whistleblowers, the committee released information that confirmed Devon Archer’s testimony that Hunter Biden traveled the world selling access to the Biden “brand,” meaning Joe Biden. Hunter Biden referred to access to Joe Biden as “the keys” to “my family’s only asset.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/28/hunter-biden-referred-to-selling-access-to-joe-biden-as-keys-to-my-familys-only-asset/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34