Author Topic: New texts show Hunter Biden complaining his money is ‘all gone’ and seeking dad’s help: ‘Can’t pay a  (Read 368 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 New texts show Hunter Biden complaining his money is ‘all gone’ and seeking dad’s help: ‘Can’t pay alimony’
By Josh Christenson   
Published Sep. 27, 2023, 8:12 p.m. ET

Hunter Biden told his uncle James in December 2018 that he had run out of money and needed financial assistance from his father, according to new text messages revealed in IRS whistleblower documents.

The now-first son told James Biden that the millions of dollars he’d scooped from his business deals abroad was “all gone” and he could no longer afford school tuition for his three daughters or even basic living expenses.

“I can work when I’m in NYC all day every day for the next 3 months,” Hunter said in the Dec. 29, 2018, message to his uncle.

“But I can’t pay alimony w/o Dad or tuitions or for food and gas. Really it’s all gone.”

“I can go make it up in 15/20 days I’m sure, but he’s basically made it clear that he’s not paying alimony b/c Mom made clear that she won’t do it,” he added.

Hunter also said he was moving into his dad’s Delaware mansion after the collapse of his relationship with his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden.

“Hallie wont [sic] allow me to be at the house or lend me or pay me back any money,” Hunter went on. “Ashley moves into momoms [sic] house after I told dad that I would move in there. … That night I tell dad I want to probably stay in the areaand [sic] specifically I wanted to live by you and teach my course at Penn and maybe develop another one.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/new-texts-reveal-hunter-biden-sought-dads-help-amid-financial-woes-cant-pay-alimony/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Stop staying in $25k/month rental homes and driving $100k cars, spendthrift.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Things got so bad for Hunter that his dope man had to go out and get a job.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji