Author Topic: DOJ ordered Hunter Biden investigators to 'remove any reference' to Joe Biden in FARA probe warrant:  (Read 285 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ ordered Hunter Biden investigators to 'remove any reference' to Joe Biden in FARA probe warrant: House GOP
House Ways & Means Committee voted to release new whistleblower documents
By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published September 27, 2023 5:01pm EDT

The U.S. Department of Justice ordered FBI and IRS investigators involved in the Hunter Biden probe to "remove any reference" to President Biden in a search warrant related to a Foreign Agents Registration Act probe, new documents released by the House Ways & Means Committee reveal.

Committee Chairman Jason Smith, R-Mo., led a vote Wednesday to release new documents provided by IRS whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler that "corroborate their initial testimony to the Committee and reinforce their credibility and their high esteem among colleagues."

"The Biden Administration — including top officials at the Justice Department — lied to the American public and engaged in a cover-up that interfered with federal investigators and protected the Biden family, including President Biden himself," the committee said.

One document released Wednesday was an August 2020 email sent by Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf in which she ordered investigators to remove any reference to "Political Figure 1" from a search warrant. Subsequent documents released Wednesday revealed that President Biden is "Political Figure 1."

"As a priority, someone needs to redraft attachment B," Wolf writes in the email. "I am not sure what this is cut and pasted from but other than the attribution location, and identity stuff at the end, none of it is appropriate and within the scope of this warrant."

Wolf adds: "Please focus on FARA evidence only. There should be nothing about Political Figure 1 in here."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-ordered-hunter-biden-investigators-remove-any-reference-joe-biden-fara-probe-warrant-house-gop
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Assuming all of this is true, this could have the potential of ending a lot of careers, and  not just bringing down Joe Biden and his spawn

Patience
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Watergate was at least a covert operation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.