Author Topic: White House Hand-Waves Away Revelation That Chinese Money Was Sent To Biden’s Address  (Read 326 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Hand-Waves Away Revelation That Chinese Money Was Sent To Biden’s Address

Reagan Reese
White House Correspondent
September 27, 2023 12:20 PM ET

The White House spokesman for oversight and investigations dismissed a finding Wednesday by the House Oversight Committee showing that Hunter Biden’s Chinese business associates sent the first son at least $250,000 worth of wires with Joe Biden’s Delaware home listed as the beneficiary address.

Hunter Biden was first paid $10,000 by Wang Xin, a Chinese associate, in July 2019 and another $250,000 was wired to him by Johnathan Li, a different Chinese business associate, in August 2019, the House Oversight Committee found. For both of the wires, President Joe Biden’s address in Wilmington, Delaware, is listed as the beneficiary. Ian Sams, White House spokesman for oversight and investigations, shook the report off, calling the House Republicans’ claims “bananas.”

“Imagine them arguing that, if someone stayed at their parents’ house during the pandemic, listed it as their permanent address for work, and got a paycheck, the parents somehow also worked for the employer,” Sams tweeted. “It’s bananas. Yet this is what extreme House Republicans have sunken to.”

Hunter Biden’s failed guilty plea from July confirms that he spent the summer months of 2019 in California when the payments from the Chinese business associates listed his father’s home in Delaware as the beneficiary address. The wire payments were also made after Joe Biden announced he was entering the 2020 presidential race.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/27/white-house-hunter-biden-joe-china-business-ian-sams/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

We sure have come along way from when the laptop was nothing more than a Russian Hoax
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy