Author Topic: Another Trump indictment and what a coincidence, just as some damning news about Joe Biden's corrupt  (Read 356 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
September 27, 2023
Another Trump indictment and what a coincidence, just as some damning news about Joe Biden's corruption rolls out
By Monica Showalter

Another judicial book thrown at President Trump, and sure enough, it coincided with some very bad news about Joe Biden's corruption.

Start with how news flashed about a New York judge throwing out this ruling to Get Trump at 4:43 p.m. Eastern yesterday:

NEW YORK (AP) — A judge ruled Tuesday that Donald Trump committed fraud for years while building the real estate empire that catapulted him to fame and the White House, and he ordered some of the former president’s companies removed from his control and dissolved.

Judge Arthur Engoron, ruling in a civil lawsuit brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James, found that Trump and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing loans.

Engoron ordered that some of Trump’s business licenses be rescinded as punishment, making it difficult or impossible for them to do business in New York, and said he would continue to have an independent monitor oversee Trump Organization operations.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/another_trump_indictment_and_what_a_coincidence_some_very_damning_news_about_joe_bidens_corruption.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson