Author Topic: Mayhem in America the New Normal Under Dems—Parolee Murders Young Tech Exec, Mobs Ransack Philly  (Read 1159 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mayhem in America the New Normal Under Dems—Parolee Murders Young Tech Exec, Mobs Ransack Philly
By Bob Hoge | 6:00 AM on September 27, 2023

It started with the George Floyd riots in the summer of 2020 when mobs took to the streets of America to loot, destroy, and kill with the tacit approval of the Democrat elite. Since-disgraced CNN anchor Chris Cuomo argued that sometimes such behavior was justified, while Vice President Kamala Harris endorsed bail funds to support rioters.

You could argue that it goes back to the LA riots of '92 or the Detroit riots in the late '60s, but at least in those days, it was generally acknowledged that such behavior shouldn’t be tolerated. Now you could argue that it’s encouraged.

Two more horrible stories emerged Tuesday night to underscore the decline of the United States. In one, a young tech executive with a bright future was brutally murdered in Baltimore by a violent convict on parole. In the second, massive mobs took to the streets of Philadelphia to destroy the already embattled stores of companies like Target.

What have we come to?

As my colleague Brandon Morse reported, people—mostly men—have taken on a new fascination with the Roman Empire. Why? Because many feel like we’re living through the very end of a once-great civilization, and for the same reasons. We've forgotten what made us exceptional, we've thrown standards out the window, and we’ve fallen into a cesspool of immorality and depravity.

more
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/09/27/mayhem-in-america-new-normal-under-dems-as-young-tech-exec-murdered-by-parolee-mobs-ransack-philly-n2164353
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

The Baltimore murder is here:
Baltimore police warn suspect at large in female CEO slaying will 'kill' and 'rape'
Pava LaPere was 2023 Forbes 30 Under 30 award recipient
By Adam Sabes Fox News
Published September 26, 2023 4:27pm EDT | Updated September 26, 2023 5:47pm EDT

Baltimore police say that tech CEO Pava Marie LaPere was found dead in her apartment on Monday morning shortly after a missing-persons report was received.

LaPere, 26, was found dead Monday at 11:34 a.m. in the 300 block of West Franklin Street in Baltimore, police said. Officers found that LaPere had signs of blunt-force trauma.

Shortly before officers arrived at the apartment, a missing-person's call was made, an investigation revealed. Homicide detectives are investigating her death.

During a press conference, officials revealed that Jason Deans Billingsley, 32, is a suspect in the case and wanted for first-degree murder, assault and other charges. ...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 08:14:52 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

The irony in her murder was that she was a BLM supporter.

https://twitter.com/Indian_Bronson/status/1706824716919476650

Offline goatprairie

Mayhem in America the New Normal Under Dems—Parolee Murders Young Tech Exec, Mobs Ransack Philly
By Bob Hoge | 6:00 AM on September 27, 2023

It started with the George Floyd riots in the summer of 2020 when mobs took to the streets of America to loot, destroy, and kill with the tacit approval of the Democrat elite. Since-disgraced CNN anchor Chris Cuomo argued that sometimes such behavior was justified, while Vice President Kamala Harris endorsed bail funds to support rioters.

You could argue that it goes back to the LA riots of '92 or the Detroit riots in the late '60s, but at least in those days, it was generally acknowledged that such behavior shouldn’t be tolerated. Now you could argue that it’s encouraged.

Two more horrible stories emerged Tuesday night to underscore the decline of the United States. In one, a young tech executive with a bright future was brutally murdered in Baltimore by a violent convict on parole. In the second, massive mobs took to the streets of Philadelphia to destroy the already embattled stores of companies like Target.

What have we come to?

As my colleague Brandon Morse reported, people—mostly men—have taken on a new fascination with the Roman Empire. Why? Because many feel like we’re living through the very end of a once-great civilization, and for the same reasons. We've forgotten what made us exceptional, we've thrown standards out the window, and we’ve fallen into a cesspool of immorality and depravity.

more
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/09/27/mayhem-in-america-new-normal-under-dems-as-young-tech-exec-murdered-by-parolee-mobs-ransack-philly-n2164353
"a young tech executive with a bright future was brutally murdered in Baltimore by a violent convict on parole."

The numbers of innocent people murdered by cons who've escaped or out on parole has to be in the hundreds if not thousands.
Something to tell the anti-capital punishment people when they squawk about innocent cons possibly being executed.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Social Equity and Criminal Justice Reform is all fun and games until a high profile, white, colllege-educated person gets murdered.

This NONSENSE did not work for Michael Dukakis in the 1980s.  Why would it work in 2023?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 08:10:52 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And she was a woke BLM supporter who no doubt voted Rat.

I've just lost all sympathy for people who want to feel superior and righteous in their leftist ideology instead of doing what's right. Time's up - change your ways because the consequences are starting to rain down. No more suffering these fools for me.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO snorts:
"Social Equity and Criminal Justice Reform is all fun and games until a high profile, white, colllege-educated person gets murdered.
This NONSENSE did not work for Michael Dukakis in the 1980s.  Why would it work in 2023?"

A changed electorate, polarized by ideology.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Anti-Racist' Tech CEO 'Beaten to Death by Black Male Career Criminal Who Was Released Early From Prison by Soros-Funded D.A. on Good-Time Credits'
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Sep. 26, 2023

'Anti-Racist' Tech CEO 'Beaten to Death by Black Male Career Criminal Who Was Released Early From Prison by Soros-Funded D.A. on Good-Time Credits'

EcoMap Technologies CEO Pava Marie LaPere, a self-described "anti-racist" and Black Lives Matter supporter who spoke out against the "criminalization of Black bodies," was allegedly beaten to death in her own home in Baltimore on Monday by a black male who was released early from prison under the criminal justice reform policies she championed.

From USA Today, "'Will kill, will rape': Murder of tech exec in Baltimore prompts hunt, dire warnings":

A murder suspect labeled by police as willing to "do anything he can to cause harm" is the target of an all-out search after a 26-year-old software development company founder was found slain at her Baltimore apartment.

Baltimore Police said Pava Marie LaPere was found around 11:30 a.m. after someone called for help. She died from blunt-force trauma.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63992
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline goatprairie

There is nobody dumber, more naive about reality than a white, female liberal.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Truth.

Offline mountaineer

Suspect in Pava LaPere murder had evaded manhunt in separate case days before tech CEO’s body was found: cops
By Olivia Land   
Published Sep. 28, 2023; Updated Sep. 28, 2023, 2:11 a.m. ET

The violent felon accused of murdering Pava LaPere had already been subject to an intense, six-day manhunt for a separate rape and attempted murders even before the tech CEO’s body was found, Baltimore cops revealed Thursday.

Jason Dean Billingsley, 32, was taken into custody without incident in Bowie, Maryland, around 11 p.m. Wednesday after being named the prime suspect in LaPere’s murder, Baltimore Acting Police Commissioner Richard Worley confirmed at a press conference Thursday morning.

Worley had previously warned that the convicted rapist was likely “armed and dangerous” and “will kill and he will rape.” ... New York Post

Offline libertybele

Agree.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

YahooNews
Azmi Haroun, Lloyd Lee, Natalie Musumeci
Updated Thu, September 28, 2023
  • Pava LaPere, 26, a tech founder and CEO, was found dead on September 25 at her Baltimore apartment.
  • The suspect, Jason Billingsley, waved LaPere down to get access to her building, police alleged.
  • Police records obtained by Insider describe a gruesome crime scene where LaPere was found.
(more)
https://news.yahoo.com/murder-suspect-jason-billingsley-waved-205819500.html

[She was a dedicated open supporter of BLM and the 'Defund' movement. No doubt she 'felt sorry' for him. Whatever her sympathies were for this guy, it cost her life.]
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Murdered “woke” CEO buzzed her black killer into the building – was she sadly trying not to appear “racist”?
10/03/2023 // News Editors // 500 Views

Progressive culture teaches white liberals that standing up to specific individuals—mainly black folks—makes them racist. According to this twisted ideology, resisting theft, assault, or even murder from these people will get them labeled “racists.” And God forbid some white liberal calls the police during an attack and actually gets the perpetrator arrested; they’ll find themselves canceled and their lives upended. It’s better for white liberals to just endure the assault and quietly move on. So, when a Forbes “30 Under 30” CEO, a standout entrepreneur with a bright future, was murdered by a black man in her apartment building—a stranger who she buzzed through the door—many naturally wondered if she did so because she didn’t want to appear “racist.”
(Article republished from Revolver.news)

Refusing to buzz a suspicious-looking black man banging on the door into one’s building—or, God forbid, calling the police—could get a white woman labeled a Karen, a white supremacist, and a racist. It would be considered dangerous stereotyping, white lady tears, and white fragility.

After all, it’s no secret that Pava LaPere was a “woke” progressive who was brainwashed by the media and education system to be very, very conscious of such concerns.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-03-murdered-woke-ceo-let-black-killer-in.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Am aware of this incident being my local city, but haven’t delved much in the details.  Thanks.  It’s sad how wokesters keep proving themselves wrong by the fruits of their mindset.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline goatprairie

I see that there were two more champions for the oppressed were recently murdered by some "oppressed" people. Josh Kruger  in Philadelphia and Ryan Carson in New York City.
Apparently, there is no end to the numbers of woke libs willing to risk their lives to "help" the "oppressed" who are more than willing to kill the social workers trying to help them.
Will they ever get a clue?....the wokesters I mean. Don't hold your breath.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another Tragedy in Baltimore
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2023, 06:45:11 pm »
Another Tragedy in Baltimore
GREGORY HOOD • OCTOBER 2, 2023 • 1,500 WORDS • 177 COMMENTS • REPLY

One of the signs that the country is falling apart is that conservatives seem to have written off major cities. The governor of Texas is busing migrants to New York City, where they cause so much trouble the mayor says they could destroy the city. San Francisco, Philadelphia, and other cities are conservative punchlines. Many liberals take a curious pride in decline, as if it were a sign of cultural authenticity.

It’s my impression that conservatives don’t care what happens to urban liberals anymore, because they brought ruin on themselves. Liberals refuse to learn, because admitting they were wrong would mean admitting we are right. Conservatives should not stop caring, because liberals are as much victims as perpetrators — even as they keep making the same mistakes.

Perhaps the most embarrassing American city is Baltimore. The city that gave us Edgar Allan Poe, H. L. Mencken, and the National Anthem is a wreck. It’s been bleeding population for years, and its rates of drug addiction and crime are soaring. Years ago, the television series The Wire showed the city as unreformable — plagued by corruption, crime, and drugs. Oddly, when President Donald Trump called it a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess,” The Wire’s creator David Simon complained:

“If this empty-suit, race-hating fraud had to actually visit West Baltimore for five minutes and meet any of the American citizens who endure there, he’d wet himself,” he said. “It means the president, if he stepped out of his limo and found himself suddenly a racial minority, would wet himself on that fundamental alone.”

https://www.unz.com/ghood/another-tragedy-in-baltimore/
Thomas Jefferson