Author Topic: VIDEO: Quickie Joe Meets UAW Strikers for 12 Minutes  (Read 471 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Quickie Joe Meets UAW Strikers for 12 Minutes
« on: September 26, 2023, 08:52:03 pm »
DONALD TRUMP!

That is the ONLY reason why Joe Biden flew all the way to Detroit to spend twelve, count 'em, TWELVE WHOLE MINUTES with the UAW strikers. Sleepy Joe just couldn't stand the thought that he would be completely overshadowed by Trump speaking to the auto workers on on September 27 so he just had to make his brief dozen minute long appearance the day before. To keep the brevity of Biden's UAW picket line appearance in perspective, I am able to air fry my breakfast sausages in the time Quickie Joe appeared at their staged event. Of course, during his whole 12 minute meeting with the UAW picketers there was ONLY one thing on his mind--- DONALD TRUMP.

Oh, and check the postscript on this video to see how merely the invocation of Trump's name is enough to short circuit the electronics of UAW officials.

https://rumble.com/embed/v3ihm6y/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: VIDEO: Quickie Joe Meets UAW Strikers for 12 Minutes
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 09:02:11 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 09:03:52 pm »
Brandon is a freakin' embarrassment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2023, 09:06:31 pm »

One thing that I am almost certain of, IF Trump is elected, he will bring jobs back. He did it while he was president before and I have no doubt he'll do it again.

Problem is going to be all the ILLEGALS who expect employment at top dollar wanting to nudge LEGAL Americans out of jobs.

AI is going to be another problem.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.