Author Topic: OUTRAGEOUS! Brothers Who Killed Ethan Liming, Stomped on His Chest, Broke His Neck and Took His Car  (Read 968 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OUTRAGEOUS! Brothers Who Killed Ethan Liming, Stomped on His Chest, Broke His Neck and Took His Car Acquitted of Involuntary Manslaughter Charges
by Cristina Laila Sep. 25, 2023 8:00 pm

This is outrageous!

The U.S. Marshals Service last year arrested three men accused of fatally beating 17-year-old high school student Ethan Liming to death outside the school founded by LeBron James in June.

The three men beat Liming to death and later bragged about it to friends.

According to reports, Ethan Liming, whose father is a pastor, tried to calm the situation in the parking lot when he got jumped and hit in the head from behind.  The suspects broke his neck.

We learned from the police report that the suspects took Liming’s car and prevented his friends from driving him to the hospital.

Liming was later pronounced dead in the parking lot.

Via Jack Posobiec.

It was later reported that the attackers broke Liming’s neck and Ethan Liming had a shoe print on his chest when he died.

The killers stomped on him so hard they left a shoeprint on his chest.

Last July an Ohio Grand Jury indicted three suspects on lesser charges after killing Liming and stealing his car.

On Monday, a jury convicted the two brothers – DeShawn Stafford, 20, and his brother 19-year-old Tyler on lesser assault charges!

Deshawn Stafford was found guilty of felony aggravated assault and one misdemeanor count of assault. His brother was found guilty on one count of misdemeanor assault.

Deshawn is only facing up to 2.5 years in prison after he fatally punched a minor teen.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/outrageous-brothers-who-killed-ethan-liming-stomped-his/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
  OMGGGGGGG
"A third, first-degree felony count of involuntary manslaughter against Deshawn was dismissed as jurors failed to reach a verdict. Summit County Common Pleas Judge Tammy O’Brien declared it a mistrial."

How in the world did they fail to reach a verdict on the felony?  I can't even understand why it was "involuntary manslaughter" in the first place. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This guy is right:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are now 'bragging' to the cops about crimes including murder.
The guy arrested for murder a couple of days ago laughed at the cops and said, "I will be out in 30 days."
The American Judicial system as a whole has lost its mind under Biden.
Biden is still better than having a 'real' President.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
  OMGGGGGGG
"A third, first-degree felony count of involuntary manslaughter against Deshawn was dismissed as jurors failed to reach a verdict. Summit County Common Pleas Judge Tammy O’Brien declared it a mistrial."

How in the world did they fail to reach a verdict on the felony?  I can't even understand why it was "involuntary manslaughter" in the first place.

Because the entire justice system is now corrupt @Texas Yellow Rose some places more than others but all are corrupt.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

This guy is right:

Unfortunately, you are right

If I live to be 100 we will still be dealing with these same issues
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

UPDATE: Two Cleveland brothers were sentenced to 18 & 6 months, respectively, over the beating death of white high school student Ethan Liming in 2022, who had shot them with a gel pellet.
     Jan 11, 2024
Brothers who killed Ethan Liming, stomped on his chest, broke his neck and took his car at LeBron James’ school sentenced, only 6 months and 18 months each
An investigation revealed that Liming's chest had been stomped on, though the official cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head.
Hannah Nightingale
The Post Millennial

The brothers charged in the death of 17-year-old Ethan Liming at LeBron James’ Promise School in Akron, Ohio were sentenced in October, coming one month after a jury could not come to a unanimous decision on a count of first-degree felony involuntary manslaughter one of the brothers was charged with.

21-year-old Deshawn Stafford, who was found guilty of aggravated assault and assault was sentenced to 18 months in prison and six months in jail. The sentences will be served simultaneously, according to WKYC.

Tyler Stafford, his 20-year-old brother, who had been found guilty of assault, was sentenced to six months in jail. Both brothers were found not guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

The elder Stafford had faced an additional count of first-degree felony involuntary manslaughter in connection to the death. A jury in September was unable to reach a unanimous decision on the charge, leading Summit County Common Pleas Judge Tammy O’Brien to declare it a mistrial.

Following the verdict, the Liming family's attorney Mr. Guttierez said his clients were "devastated," and "feel their son was murdered yet again."

"They've been brutally victimized by these individuals that night," he said, "and now they've been victimized again by the system." ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

This guy is right:

Yes, they can.
And if that were my son, I would do the "fixing" myself.
.45ACP x2 each
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes, they can.
And if that were my son, I would do the "fixing" myself.
.45ACP x2 each
Damn straight!

Some may call it vigilantism but when society is so corrupt sometimes the only one you can turn to for justice is yourself
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 01:16:28 am by GtHawk »