Author Topic: NASA Contractor to Study 1,000-year-old ‘Alien’ Mummies From Mexico  (Read 429 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by  Leslie Eastman 9/26/2023

NASA recently issued an Independent Study Team Report on UAPs in which the organization said the their study deserves a more rigorous, science-based approach, focused on national security concerns.

The last time I reported on the coverage of the US congressional hearings focused on Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs)/Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), I concluded with the following statement about how to handle actual information related to this subject in terms of its distribution to the public.

… I would encourage [US UAP review panel] to disclose all the information on biologics. I think that would be a proper balance, at least at the present time, between security and science.

Until then, I remain alien-questioning.

Mexican officials recently took me up on this challenge.

Mexican lawmakers heard testimony that “we are not alone” in the universe and saw the alleged remains of non-human beings in an extraordinary hearing marking the Latin American country’s first congressional event on UFOs.

In the hearing on Tuesday on FANI, the Spanish acronym for what are usually now termed Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP), politicians were shown two artifacts that Mexican journalist and long-time UFO enthusiast Jaime Maussan claimed were the corpses of extraterrestrials.

The specimens were not related to any life on Earth, Maussan said.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/09/report-nasa-contractor-to-study-1000-year-old-alien-mummies-from-mexico/