Author Topic: Photo: Police Say Illegal Immigrant Bit Off Chunk of NYPD Officer’s Finger  (Read 722 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amy Furr 25 Sep 2023

An illegal alien is accused of biting off a piece of a New York City police officer’s finger after his arrest late Wednesday.

The 28-year-old suspect, identified as Lenni Rodriguez-Cruz of Brooklyn, allegedly hit a police squad car and several other vehicles before being taken into custody, Fox News reported Monday.

Law enforcement sources told the outlet the suspect is “emotionally disturbed.”

When the incident unfolded late Wednesday, officers were trying to pull over a car with expired out-of-state license plates and registered to another vehicle. The driver then apparently fled and went through Rufus King Park, nearly hitting several people, according to an NYPD spokesperson.

The Fox article continued:

Rodriguez-Cruz then allegedly drove into oncoming traffic on Hillside Avenue before he smashed into four vehicles, including a police car on the Grand Central Parkway service road near Parsons Boulevard.

Police arrested him after the crash and brought him to the 103rd Precinct building for processing, where he was accused of acting “disorderly” and then attacking the NYPD sergeant and biting off a chunk of his finger.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023/09/25/police-illegal-immigrant-bites-chunk-nypd-officers-finger/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Photo: Police Say Illegal Immigrant Bit Off Chunk of NYPD Officer’s Finger

by AMY FURR 25 Sep 2023

An illegal alien is accused of biting off a piece of a New York City police officer’s finger after his arrest late Wednesday.

The 28-year-old suspect, identified as Lenni Rodriguez-Cruz of Brooklyn, allegedly hit a police squad car and several other vehicles before being taken into custody, Fox News reported Monday.

Law enforcement sources told the outlet the suspect is “emotionally disturbed.”

When the incident unfolded late Wednesday, officers were trying to pull over a car with expired out-of-state license plates and registered to another vehicle. The driver then apparently fled and went through Rufus King Park, nearly hitting several people, according to an NYPD spokesperson.

The Fox article continued:

https://www.alipac.us/f12/photo-police-say-illegal-immigrant-bit-off-chunk-nypd-officer%92s-finger-413367/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson