Author Topic: DA Investigator Accidentally Shoots Self in Courthouse Bathroom  (Read 606 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
DA Investigator Accidentally Shoots Self in Courthouse Bathroom
« on: September 25, 2023, 10:16:06 pm »
Breitbart by WR Hawkins 24 Sep 2023

An investigator with the Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney’s Office accidentally shot herself in the leg inside a courthouse bathroom on Friday.

ABC News reported the incident occurred in the same courthouse in which “former President Donald Trump and his co-defendants were arraigned” on charges related to the 2020 presidential election.

The incident did not result life-threatening injuries.

FOX 5 noted the female investigator was in a “handicap accessible bathroom” on the fourth floor when she shot herself.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/09/24/da-investigator-accidentally-shoots-self-in-courthouse-bathroom/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: DA Investigator Accidentally Shoots Self in Courthouse Bathroom
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 10:39:15 pm »
Could have been worse. She could have come out of the room trailing toilet paper from her panty hose.

How embarrassing would that have been
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 11:10:46 pm »
The investigator is an idiot.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 11:12:13 pm »
 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 11:16:09 pm »
OMG this is like deja vu

Years ago my neighbor, a sheriff's Deputy did the exact same thing..he was at the Court House to testify but ended up shooting himself in the men's bathroom...If I remember correctly he shot himself in the foot.... :thud:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2023, 12:46:04 am »
OMG this is like deja vu

Years ago my neighbor, a sheriff's Deputy did the exact same thing..he was at the Court House to testify but ended up shooting himself in the men's bathroom...If I remember correctly he shot himself in the foot.... :thud:

I have a rule.  Take a dump before you leave the house. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.