Author Topic: DOJ Says It Will Allow Four Key Officials To Testify About The Hunter Biden Case  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ Says It Will Allow Four Key Officials To Testify About The Hunter Biden Case

James Lynch
Investigative Reporter
September 25, 2023 11:44 AM ET
Font Size:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) wrote a letter to the House Judiciary Committee on Friday informing the committee it will allow key officials involved in the Hunter Biden investigation to testify about the case.

Special counsel David Weiss, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Matthew Graves, U.S. Attorney for the Central District of California E. Martin Estrada and Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General Stuart Goldberg will all be available to testify in October, according to the DOJ letter, Punchbowl News first reported.

“These senior officials are the most appropriate individuals to address the questions the Committee has raised about the scope of Mr. Weiss’s authority,” the letter reads. “The offer for voluntary testimony by the four officials is based on the priority you have placed on hearing from U.S. Attorneys Graves and Estrada, in particular, and on your continued expression of interest in 28 U.S.C. § 515 and Mr. Weiss’s authority to bring charges in other districts as U.S. Attorney for the District of Delaware.”

Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, who chairs the House Judiciary Committee, said Sunday that Weiss would be testifying before the committee on Oct. 18, The Hill reported. Attorney General Merrick Garland testified before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, with Republican lawmakers pressing him on the details of the Hunter Biden case.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/25/doj-allow-key-officials-testify-hunter-biden-case/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Let's fix that headline:

DOJ PreparesSays It Will Allow Four Key Officials To Lie Under OathTestify About The Hunter Biden Case

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Let's fix that headline:
I wonder how many times their responses will be I don't recollect, or I can't seem to recollect...like their boss.