Author Topic: McDonald's worker shares secrets in TikTok video  (Read 651 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McDonald's worker shares secrets in TikTok video
« on: September 25, 2023, 06:16:15 pm »
September 25, 2023 1:38pm EDT
McDonald's worker shares secrets in TikTok video
Footage shows ‘Things McDonald’s Won’t Tell Y’all’

By Greg Norman FOXBusiness

A purported McDonald’s worker has posted a video on TikTok revealing what she says are the things the fast-food chain "won’t tell y’all" -- which include some of its items already arriving pre-made.

In a 16-second clip, user @blexican_shay83 says the folded eggs found on some of the restaurant’s breakfast sandwiches come "already made" in packages.

"Pancakes, look, they be made already, they just don’t do nothing but warm ‘em up," she then says, holding up a package of pancakes.

"Burrito mix, burrito mix, already comes pre-made," she concludes the video by saying.

Regarding its breakfast burrito option, it says "Start your day off with a loaded Egg and Sausage Burrito from the McDonald's breakfast menu.

"McDonald's Breakfast Burrito recipe is loaded with fluffy scrambled egg, pork sausage, melty cheese, green chiles, and onion! It's wrapped in a soft tortilla, making it the perfect grab and go breakfast," the restaurant adds.

more w/video
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/mcdonalds-worker-shares-secrets-tiktok-video
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: McDonald's worker shares secrets in TikTok video
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 06:24:02 pm »
That’s why it’s called fast food

I haven’t eaten at a fast food restaurant in ages
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 07:05:34 pm »

Exactly.  Last time I ate at a fast food restaurant was about a month ago, and it was McD's; however, I'm trying a new way of eating, so I probably won't be visiting McD's, or any other fast food restaurant, anytime soon.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 08:32:46 pm »
OMG! MickeyD's uses pre cooked frozen pancakes...like for twenty five years, and since when has it been a secret that there are some operators/managers who allow half assed employees to put out half assed assembled food...some secret! All the customers who go to MickeyD's are just gobsmacked! Now do Carl's Jr./Hardees, Jack In The Box, Del Taco, Taco Bell, hell any large chain. Sad to say even In-N-Out who I rate very high has handed me half assed product. While I have seen sloppy food made at times, even in the stores I managed, I would say looking at the condition of the food in those pictures the "secret sharer' pulled them out of the waste can. Bur hey the guys Tik Tok famous now for his Earth shattering expose :silly: :silly: :silly:

The really sad thing about this is that democraps in California want to force employers to pay$20 an hour to the quality people returning this kind of work for the pay.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 08:34:53 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 09:53:27 pm »
OMG! MickeyD's uses pre cooked frozen pancakes...like for twenty five years, and since when has it been a secret that there are some operators/managers who allow half assed employees to put out half assed assembled food...some secret! All the customers who go to MickeyD's are just gobsmacked! Now do Carl's Jr./Hardees, Jack In The Box, Del Taco, Taco Bell, hell any large chain. Sad to say even In-N-Out who I rate very high has handed me half assed product. While I have seen sloppy food made at times, even in the stores I managed, I would say looking at the condition of the food in those pictures the "secret sharer' pulled them out of the waste can. Bur hey the guys Tik Tok famous now for his Earth shattering expose :silly: :silly: :silly:

The really sad thing about this is that democraps in California want to force employers to pay$20 an hour to the quality people returning this kind of work for the pay.

:thumbsup:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2023, 10:13:26 pm »

I stopped into a Hardee's the other night.  Had a mushroom swiss burger.  It was tasty.  Will go again in maybe a year or so. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.