Author Topic: Car thieves kill 86-year-old Chicago man, make off with vehicle in broad daylight  (Read 364 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Sep 24, 2023
Car thieves kill 86-year-old Chicago man, make off with vehicle in broad daylight
More than 432 people have been killed in Chicago this year alone.

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Sep 24, 2023
2 Minute Read

Chicago robbers allegedly shot and killed an 86-year-old man in broad daylight on Saturday while they stole his truck.

Charles Hobson, Sr. was shot in the thigh by a gang of thieves right outside of his home when he reportedly went to retrieve something from his vehicle around 10 am in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood.

Hobson was transported to the hospital in critical condition and later died of his injuries, according to ABC 7.

Tamika Wright, Hobson's neighbor, was stunned by the killing and told ABC 7: "We love each other. We look out for each other, and this could happen to any one of us right outside of our door, and we have no idea what’s coming for us."

https://thepostmillennial.com/car-thieves-kill-86-year-old-chicago-man-make-off-with-vehicle-in-broad-daylight
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

Business as usual in many parts of Chicago. Thieves, violent crooks are emboldened by the leaders of Chicago who view them as underprivileged yutes who just need a little understanding.
What is actually needed is some very strong medicine.