Author Topic: 60 Minutes revealed America has pumped $25B in non-military aid to Ukraine  (Read 837 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: 60 Minutes revealed America has pumped $25B in non-military aid to Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 04:33:45 pm »
 9999hair out0000
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 04:50:29 pm »

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1706299871139918099

lol...

But the Zellinskyy bootlickers will still welcome throwing $B's at this country, while we there is a tangible invasion right now coming in from the south. 

No more $ to Ukraine.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2023, 04:56:10 pm »
lol...

But the Zellinskyy bootlickers will still welcome throwing $B's at this country, while we there is a tangible invasion right now coming in from the south. 

No more $ to Ukraine.

How much of those $B's has returned to the senders under the table?

Not another red cent to Ukraine in the form of cash!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 05:03:44 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2023, 05:02:41 pm »
lol...

No more $ to Ukraine.   

Says a Putin a$$-licker.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2023, 07:04:22 pm »
Says a Putin a$$-licker.

FU

I have never said one positive thing about Putin you lyihg piece of shit.

Find one one post...  I f'ing dare you.  Bald faced liar.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 07:06:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2023, 07:06:14 pm »
FU

I have never said one positive thing about Putin you lyihg piece of shit.

If you can't take the heat, don't throw it at other people.  Insults aren't fun, are they?  So stop insulting other people simply because they disagree with you.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2023, 07:07:21 pm »
If you can't take the heat, don't throw it at other people.  Insults aren't fun, are they?  So stop insulting other people simply because they disagree with you.

You are a perpetual liar.  FO.

Again, show me with one postive thing I have said postivelly about Putin, otherwise...... 

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2023, 07:07:58 pm »
You are a perpetual liar.  FO.

There you go again, again.  Why not stop with the insults?  It's not particularly edifying.

Offline DB

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2023, 07:14:50 pm »
Like I've said from the beginning, I'm all for sending major arms to Ukraine, not cash. The cash is just a cash cow for the corrupt throughout the cash supply chain.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2023, 07:29:49 pm »
Like I've said from the beginning, I'm all for sending major arms to Ukraine, not cash. The cash is just a cash cow for the corrupt throughout the cash supply chain.

:amen: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2023, 07:34:29 pm »

Generally agreed.  Too much opportunity for Biden and the U.S. state department to siphon off cash for themselves, or their pet projects.  Too much American corruption involved.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2023, 07:42:52 pm »

:yowsa: 888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2023, 07:44:47 pm »
Generally agreed.  Too much opportunity for Biden and the U.S. state department to siphon off cash for themselves, or their pet projects.  Too much American corruption involved.

Ukraine corruption as well.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2023, 07:46:36 pm »
IF true, (and that's a big 'if'), then I am fully against it!  I'm all about helping the Ukrainians militarily to defeat the Muscovites, but it should be the Europeans funding Ukraine's civilian institutions and government operations, and NOT the U.S.  That's just too much!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2023, 07:50:57 pm »
IF true, (and that's a big 'if'), then I am fully against it!  I'm all about helping the Ukrainians militarily to defeat the Muscovites, but it should be the Europeans funding Ukraine's civilian institutions and government operations, and NOT the U.S.  That's just too much!

This isn't the first time that the U.S. and Ukraine have been accused or it has been reported that $$ has been siphoned off and gone into political pockets.  Yet, I'm called a surrender monkey because I've stated enough is enough!!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2023, 08:06:03 pm »
How Much Aid Has the U.S. Sent Ukraine? Here Are Six Charts.

https://www.cfr.org/article/how-much-aid-has-us-sent-ukraine-here-are-six-charts
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2023, 08:13:10 pm »
Ukraine corruption as well.

The operative corruption here is primarily American corruption.  At least Ukraine has had the good sense to fire corrupt officials, even during an existential war.  The same cannot be said of the U.S.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2023, 08:43:17 pm »
The operative corruption here is primarily American corruption.  At least Ukraine has had the good sense to fire corrupt officials, even during an existential war.  The same cannot be said of the U.S.

That's what we are being told and what is being reported.  Yes, I do believe that Brandon and others are lining their pockets, but I also believe Zelenskyy is as well.  It's been discussed in here before -- there is no proof that he is.  I get that, but a whole lot of pocketing $$ is sure going on. I don't believe for a second that he is innocent, not by a long shot.

Yes a lot of US hands in the cookie jar -- very difficult to follow the $$ when most of the DOJ is corrupt.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2023, 02:15:21 pm »
That's what we are being told and what is being reported.  Yes, I do believe that Brandon and others are lining their pockets, but I also believe Zelenskyy is as well.  It's been discussed in here before -- there is no proof that he is.  I get that, but a whole lot of pocketing $$ is sure going on. I don't believe for a second that he is innocent, not by a long shot.

Yes a lot of US hands in the cookie jar -- very difficult to follow the $$ when most of the DOJ is corrupt.

If there is no proof, no evidence, of corruption, and in point of fact the only evidence that does exist suggests that Zelensky is actively combatting corruption in his own government, then what on Earth would possess one to think that, all evidence to the contrary, that Zelensky is corrupt?  He's not an American government official after all (and they are corrupt).