Author Topic: Miranda Devine: 'Missing witness' in Biden probe offers dirt on Hunter FBI 'mole' who tipped him of  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ‘Missing witness’ in Biden corruption probe offers dirt on Hunter FBI ‘mole’ who tipped him off
By Miranda Devine   
Published Sep. 25, 2023, 12:28 a.m. ET

Gal Luft, the fugitive “missing witness” of the Biden corruption investigation, has offered new evidence to the House impeachment inquiry about an FBI mole who tipped off Hunter Biden that his Chinese partners had been named in four sealed indictments in 2017 by Manhattan federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York.

The Israeli professor and former Israel Defense Forces officer has been on the run for six months after skipping bail in Cyprus, where he was awaiting extradition to the United States on gun-running and foreign lobbying charges, also brought by the SDNY.

In an open letter to Reps James Comer (R-Ky.), Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Jason Smith (R-Mo.), the three House committee chairmen running the impeachment inquiry, Luft claims that the tipoff to Chinese executives of CEFC came on the same day that the first son wrote a WhatsApp message shaking down another CEFC employee for millions of dollars over a “highly confidential and time sensitive” matter while claiming his father was in the room with him.

“I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter wrote to CEFC employee Raymond Zhao on July 30, 2017, in a WhatsApp message that was presented to Congress in June during testimony by IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley.

“I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/25/offering-dirt-on-hunter-bidens-fbi-mole/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34