Author Topic: ‘They all knew!’ Trump calls on top Senate Dems to resign over federal bribery charges cover-up  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘They all knew!’ Trump calls on top Senate Dems to resign over federal bribery charges cover-up
September 25, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

U.S. Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) may be facing federal bribery charges but he could be in the clear as far as keeping his job with the top two Senate Democrats appearing to have his back.

On Sunday, Senator Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) who serves as the Senate Majority Whip appeared on CNN where he declined to call for his corrupt colleague to step down over his indictment in a foreign political influence-peddling scheme involving shady businessmen and Egypt.

The senior senator for Illinois joined anchor Dana Bash on “State of the Union” where the Menendez issue was the first topic on her plate, pressing Durbin on whether Menendez should resign as numerous Democrat officials in his home state of New Jersey have called for.

excerpt:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/25/they-all-knew-trump-calls-on-top-senate-dems-to-resign-over-federal-bribery-charges-cover-up-1398770/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The clintons already have shown how to deal with embarraSSING records, put them in a pile in one of their homes and set the home fire. 

records like election records disappearing during an election and voter fraud reigned supreme.  Have people lost their minds or memories?  Little wonder the wicked excell in these dAYS, and the most wicked posture they are virgin marys.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Their next life secured, who doesn't know the master they serve?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline PeteS in CA

"All" might be hyperbole, but any Dem's proclamation of, "I know nussing!" should be taken with a very large block of salt.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The New Jersey voters will have their say in 2024.

The gold bar was a nice touch.  Should have done the Googling on a public computer at the library.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.