Author Topic: Medical Examiner’s Office source: Only 1 to 2 percent of 'COVID deaths' were really COVID  (Read 571 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 24, 2023
Medical Examiner’s Office source: Only 1 to 2 percent of 'COVID deaths' were really COVID
By Selwyn Duke

“Only one to two percent” of deaths officially labeled as caused by COVID actually were induced by the disease. The rest were labeled as COVID but actually had other causes.

So said an individual I spoke to recently, who I’ll keep anonymous, about the deceased people processed by this individual’s medical examiner’s office. I won’t reveal much about this person, who I’ll call “ME,” except to say that ME is highly trained and qualified and works at a major medical examiner’s office in New York State.

ME’s information is not revelatory. We’ve heard from many sources that COVID numbers have been inflated. Personally speaking, I also talked a couple of years ago to an employee at a NY hospital who told me, casually and as a matter of course, “They’re lumping all the flu cases in with COVID.” But it’s especially noteworthy and newsworthy when the information comes from someone such as ME, who’s highly trained, in a position to know and who reveals such striking numbers.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/medical_examiners_office_source_only_1_to_2_percent_of_covid_deaths_were_really_covid.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

The sad truth is that they have no way to distinguish Covid from common colds or flu.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:55:19 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

This comes as a complete surprise to no one.
“They’re lumping all the flu cases in with COVID.”
Didn't we all question that there were no reported cases of influenza 2020-21?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

This comes as a complete surprise to no one.Didn't we all question that there were no reported cases of influenza 2020-21?

:thumbsup:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This comes as a complete surprise to no one.Didn't we all question that there were no reported cases of influenza 2020-21?
*Are you one of those deniers...conspiracy theory pushers?

*NOTE: This post is 100% sarcasm!

Offline libertybele

The supposed "rapid COVID" tests have been proven to be not accurate.  I was even told that by doctors and nurses.  So, how many false positives?? 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Exactly.  The Health Department here was even fudging the numbers to fit their agenda - a whistle blower came forth finally and soon after they decided to quit keeping track of COVID data.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

The supposed "rapid COVID" tests have been proven to be not accurate.  I was even told that by doctors and nurses.  So, how many false positives??
My husband tested negative - at the county health dept. clinic - while in the midst of a very bad bout with Covid. So we didn't know for sure that he'd had it until he did an antigen test two months later. Turns out I had it, too (the antigen test proved), but had no idea at the time. The Covid tests are worthless, and this idiotic administration has just spent hundreds of millions of dollars to make "free" ones available to all Americans. Thanks for nothing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There was one heck of a lot of financial incentive to declare those deaths (and the prior stay in the ICU or ward) from COVID.

In fact, just about everywhere you look, there's money in COVID.

Billions for Pharma, hospitals pulling down 13,000 per patient, 37,000 in the iCU.

Not to mention the 'stick' used on providers to toe the line or lose admitting privileges or their jobs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There was one heck of a lot of financial incentive to declare those deaths (and the prior stay in the ICU or ward) from COVID.

In fact, just about everywhere you look, there's money in COVID.

Billions for Pharma, hospitals pulling down 13,000 per patient, 37,000 in the iCU.

Not to mention the 'stick' used on providers to toe the line or lose admitting privileges or their jobs.

:bingo: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien