Author Topic: Report: DeSantis’s Campaign Woes Harm His Influence in Florida as Candidacy Expected to ‘End in Fail  (Read 231 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: DeSantis’s Campaign Woes Harm His Influence in Florida as Candidacy Expected to ‘End in Failure’

Nick Gilbertson 22 Sep 2023

Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R-FL) lack of traction in the Republican primary is undermining his support and sway in Florida politics as his White House bid is widely anticipated to “end in failure,” according to a report.

Politico reported on DeSantis’s influence problem in the Sunshine State on Friday, citing interviews with dozens involved in the state’s politics:

Interviews with nearly two dozen lobbyists, political consultants and lawmakers revealed that DeSantis’ struggles as a presidential candidate have already eroded his influence in Florida. There is a widespread expectation that his candidacy will end in failure. His standing at home may depend on how long he slogs forward in the presidential campaign — and how he will manage his exit from the race if he eventually drops out.

DeSantis and the legislature have had a productive working relationship, with the governor lauding the Republican-controlled state house at the end of this year’s legislative session in March.

“I don’t know that there was any meat left on the bone after this legislative session. If you look on issue after issue, we jointly work together to tackle this stuff head-on,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/09/22/report-desantis-campaign-woes-harm-support-florida/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He should’ve waited until 2028 after a Biden second term or Harris first term

Jumping in while the GOP is still on an electoral suicide mission with Trump wasn’t a good idea
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 02:00:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy