Author Topic: DRUG CITY: San Francisco hits grim record of 3 OVERDOSE DEATHS each day due to FENTANYL  (Read 282 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DRUG CITY: San Francisco hits grim record of 3 OVERDOSE DEATHS each day due to FENTANYL
09/22/2023 // Olivia Cook // 1.3K Views

San Francisco is now experiencing around three overdose deaths due to fentanyl per day – a crisis that the city's Public Health Director Dr. Grant Colfax called a "distressing … tragedy unfolding every day."

San Francisco's efforts to curb the rise in overdose deaths have so far not taken hold. Despite the sense of hopelessness and despair, those addicted and their family and friends must know there is a way out, Colfax said.

"The key things we want people to understand is that recovery is possible, treatment is available from a number of sites across the city, that we have evidence-based treatments and that we are doing everything we can to prevent more overdose deaths."

Health officials say they've already expanded outreach as well as services and treatment programs. Now, they've launched an overdose dashboard that will not only track overdose deaths in the city but overdose 911 calls and substance use services, such as what medications are being used to treat addiction.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-22-san-francisco-hits-record-3-overdose-fentanyl.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is John Fetterman originally from San Fransicko by any chance? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson