Author Topic: Chicago Carjacking Caught on Video as City Crumbles under Wave of Violence  (Read 366 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago Carjacking Caught on Video as City Crumbles under Wave of Violence
David HawkinsSeptember 20, 2023 - 2:05 pm0 Comments

A carjacking was caught on video in Chicago as crime continues to be out of control in that great midwestern city.

But it won’t be great for much longer if they don’t start locking people up.

In the video below a man is carjacked by 2 carloads of armed men near Wabansia and Western on September 2, 2023.

The man was boxed in by the two cars and was forced to the ground by the armed men as they proceeded to take his car and his belongings.

https://slaynews.com/news/chicago-carjacking-caught-on-video-as-city-succumbs-to-a-wave-of-violence/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Chicago Carjacking Caught on Video as City Crumbles under Wave of Violence
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 05:12:33 pm »
Chicago votes like 80% or more Rat, and I suspect any Republicans are like Staten Island is to NY - grouped together into one borough, which makes the real numbers even higher.

This is what you vote for. Take responsibility for it because it is all on you Chicago. Zero sympathy.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Chicago Carjacking Caught on Video as City Crumbles under Wave of Violence
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 05:21:23 pm »
Chicago votes like 80% or more Rat, and I suspect any Republicans are like Staten Island is to NY - grouped together into one borough, which makes the real numbers even higher.

This is what you vote for. Take responsibility for it because it is all on you Chicago. Zero sympathy.

:thumbsup: