Author Topic: Vegas teen told cops ‘I’ll be out in 30 days’ after he was nabbed in killing of retired top cop chie  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Vegas teen told cops ‘I’ll be out in 30 days’ after he was nabbed in killing of retired top cop chief in hit-and-run: report
Story by Nicholas McEntyre •
5h

Prosecutors seek to charge teen arrested in Andreas Probst killing as an adult

The teen driver who allegedly mowed down a retired police chief in a fatal hit-and-run told Las Vegas police he would be back on the streets in under a month, according to a report.

Jesus Ayala is accused of driving a stolen Hyundai Elantra on Aug. 14 along with Jzamir Keys, 16, and deliberately crashing and killing Andreas “Andy” Probst, 64, who had been riding his bike, a disturbing video showed.

Ayala, who just turned 18, was arrested hours after Probst was killed and told the police while in custody, he wouldn’t be locked up for long.

“You think this juvenile [expletive] is gonna do some [expletive]? I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you,” Ayala told the cops, according to KLAS.

“It’s just ah, [expletive] ah, hit-and-run — slap on the wrist.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/vegas-teen-told-cops-i-ll-be-out-in-30-days-after-he-was-nabbed-in-killing-of-retired-top-cop-chief-in-hit-and-run-report/ar-AA1h6njs?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=06441d895d184f8f92f7032ce8a25a1c&ei=41#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson