Author Topic: The changing face of gun ownership  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The changing face of gun ownership
« on: September 22, 2023, 03:39:52 pm »
The changing face of gun ownership
Story by Jay Caruso • 5h

Standing in the shadow of a gigantic net from the Topgolf facility next door, the nondescript XCAL building in Ashburn, Virginia, resembles any of the number of corporate offices in the area. Inside, however, there are several shooting ranges, including a tactical range, a fitness center, a martial arts dojo, and a restaurant serving bar-and-grill fare such as burgers, wings, and tacos.

I was there a few weeks ago for Range Day. The annual event is the brainchild of Shermichael Singleton and John Keys, the co-founders and owners of Guns Out TV, a brand described as a “media company that aims to create educational, entertaining, and compelling content pertaining to firearms operation and ownership.” The event featured vendors, different firearms for attendees to shoot courtesy of XCAL and several firearms vendors, shooting contests, live podcasts, and giveaways. It also was just the latest indication of the changing face of gun ownership in America.

A popular liberal trope is that Republicans would back gun control if only more minorities started showing an interest in lawful gun ownership. The left-wing writer and TV pundit Wajahat Ali repeats some version of this regularly. Example: “My annual suggestion that a bunch of us brown and black and Muslim folks need to buy huge guns and peacefully march against gun control armed to the teeth wearing camo. This is the quickest way we will get sensible gun control in this country. It'll happen within weeks.”

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-changing-face-of-gun-ownership/ar-AA1h6dA1?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8aa1813c2bb14be68e1657f71e896292&ei=11
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: The changing face of gun ownership
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 07:42:09 pm »
The left-wing writer and TV pundit Wajahat Ali repeats some version of this regularly. Example: “My annual suggestion that a bunch of us brown and black and Muslim folks need to buy huge guns and peacefully march against gun control armed to the teeth wearing camo. This is the quickest way we will get sensible gun control in this country. It'll happen within weeks.”

Just proving again that anti gunners are idiots, all law abiding gun owners would be welcomed into the gun community, I do find it telling that included in his description of races he includes muslim which of course is a religion and one that calls for the extermination of Christians and other religions...so yeah there might be some issues there :pondering:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: The changing face of gun ownership
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2023, 07:02:47 am »
The left-wing writer and TV pundit Wajahat Ali repeats some version of this regularly. Example: “My annual suggestion that a bunch of us brown and black and Muslim folks need to buy huge guns and peacefully march against gun control armed to the teeth wearing camo. This is the quickest way we will get sensible gun control in this country. It'll happen within weeks.”

Just proving again that anti gunners are idiots, all law abiding gun owners would be welcomed into the gun community, I do find it telling that included in his description of races he includes muslim which of course is a religion and one that calls for the extermination of Christians and other religions...so yeah there might be some issues there

Good points Hawk... I agree.

If I may address the leftist idiot you quoted... Right now we all know that black males (many felons, many underage, many dabbling in illegal activities) already own far more guns than will ever be reported, some of which were actually purchased legally. It only makes sense that his reasoning is highly flawed, and if self-defense is priority one to most American gun-owners, knowing that urban crime is being committed by young blacks with illegal "Glock Switches" (felony to boot), only strengthens resolve to keep guns for protection.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....