Author Topic: Report: Budweiser Still Pushing Transgender Cause Despite Dylan Mulvaney Disaster  (Read 648 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Budweiser Still Pushing Transgender Cause Despite Dylan Mulvaney Disaster

Paul Bois 21 Sep 2023

Mid-level managers at Anheuser-Busch InBev have been pushing the transgender cause within the company despite the massive fallout from Bud Light’s partnership with transgender TikTok influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

A lengthy article in the Guardian examined the Dylan Mulvaney controversy and how it impacted Bud Light, speaking to several sources inside the company and other LGBTQ organizations they allied with in the past or will ally with in the future. According to Phoenix Pride, the company will be sponsoring a festival next month that will feature “family-friendly drag entertainment.”

“We’re going to be putting on a full weekend of family-friendly drag entertainment, less than three miles from the Arizona capitol, where they’re trying to shut down that entire culture,” said Jeremy M Helfgot, a spokesperson for Phoenix Pride. “It’s only because of the support of corporate partners like Bud Light that we can do that.”

Alyssa Nitchun, executive director of New York’s LGBTQ+-focused Leslie-Lohman Museum of Art, said that companies like Bud Light would be better served if they trusted organizations like hers to “drive the conversation.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/21/report-budweiser-still-pushing-transgender-cause-despite-dylan-mulvaney-disaster/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
AB hasn't found bottom yet so they just keep digging.  Bold strategery
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Polly Ticks

Ok.  We like Modelo and Yuengling just fine.
 :beer:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Kamaji

Ok.  We like Modelo and Yuengling just fine.
 :beer:

Exactly.

Yuengling is a much better quality beer!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How much longer will shareholders tolerate an executive team that is actively engaged in destroying enterprise value?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Keep pushing that crap, Bud. We'll keep drinking something else.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

Prediction:

Some time next year Busch family will buy back AB brands for pennies on the dollar. AB will be back in St Louis, as will their advertising team.

Where it goes from there is hard to see.