Author Topic: Manufactured Climate Consensus Deemed False By Climate Scientist - 'The Time For Debate Has Ended'  (Read 242 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Manufactured Climate Consensus Deemed False By Climate Scientist - 'The Time For Debate Has Ended'
Story by Olawale Ogunjimi •
11h

Is there really a man-made global warming crisis? Although the urgency surrounding hundreds of international environment conferences could make such a question seem ridiculous, some leading scientists warn that the global warming panic is all a big scam.

For many years, the world seemed to have reached a climate consensus about the growing threat to the environment. With the support of an overwhelming majority of world-renowned scientists, various treaties have been borne.

The United Nations is leading the charge with this climate consensus, and its core message has been pretty clear. The environment is under human threat, and we have to "act now!"

But is that really true? Some top-level scientists have come out to refute these claims. One of them is Dr. John Clauser, a renowned physicist and Nobel Prize winner. He vehemently opposes the notion of a man-made climate crisis. In fact, he believes it's all a deliberate hoax.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/manufactured-climate-consensus-deemed-false-by-climate-scientist-the-time-for-debate-has-ended/ar-AA1fK5at?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=df638cbc88b844fdab22e5e4120246bc&ei=64
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Story by Olawale Ogunjimi •

I am starting to see more and more names that are decidedly not western.  Are writers starting to use aliases to cover their left leaning biases? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson