Author Topic: These 22 pieces of Biden corruption evidence are only the beginning  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
These 22 pieces of Biden corruption evidence are only the beginning
If anyone asks you why there is a Biden impeachment inquiry, this will equip you
Gingrich360.com
Published September 21, 2023 2:00pm EDT

When Speaker Kevin McCarthy called for an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden’s various corrupt actions, several reporters called me.

Every one of them began their questions with the assumption that there was no evidence of Biden wrong-doing, and the inquiry was a purely partisan exercise.

None of them seemed to understand what an impeachment inquiry is. The point of any inquiry is to question if there might be evidence of crimes large enough to justify impeachment.

The inquiry is a prelude – not an act of impeachment. If sufficient proof is found during the inquiry, the next stage is an impeachment. If a thorough review of the information does not indicate any serious wrong-doing, the matter is dropped.

The question at this stage is whether there are enough suspicious facts and knowledgeable witnesses to raise questions that need answering.

Three U.S. House committees – Oversight and Accountability, Judiciary, and Ways and Means – have been uncovering information about then-Vice President and now-President Biden’s activities and his son Hunter Biden’s business dealings.

Chairman James Comer and the Committee on Oversight and Accountability alone have produced a series of facts and witnesses that more than justify an impeachment inquiry. In fact, they provided 22 examples of President Biden’s involvement in business dealings with Hunter and foreign clients (recall President Biden has repeated claimed he had no knowledge of his son’s foreign business deals).

The committee answered skeptics with a solid list of facts. It also provided a substantial amount of detailed testimony.

more...long
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/22-pieces-biden-corruption-evidence-only-beginning
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 01:52:20 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: These 22 pieces of Biden corruption evidence are only the beginning
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 01:07:43 am »
Weird link @mystery-ak
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley